From your first day as a Griffon to years after graduation, the Career Development Center is here to support you in achieving your career and employment goals. Check out some of the services we offer students:
- Customized career guidance based upon your background and your professional goals
- Access to hundreds of on-campus jobs as a part of the Student Employment Program
- College-specific professional workshops and trainings
- Career Fairs with academic departments
- Career personality assessments to help you find the major and career right for you
- Employer meet-ups and networking opportunities
- Assistance with professional documents, including resumes and cover letters.
Want more information? Click through the links to the left of the page to find out more!