Did you know MWSU alumni can attend many of our events, no matter when they graduated? This includes our career workshops, career fairs, etiquette dinners and more.
- Customized career guidance based upon your background and professional goals
- Networking with potential employers
- Transitioning career goals
- Assistance with professional documents, including resumes, cover letters, and curriculum vitae
Handshake (Formerly Griffons4Hire) is your online tool for on-campus student employment, part-time off-campus jobs, and full-time careers. Access excellent resources and details on employers and industries from this modern, mobile-first platform that is networked with thousands of employers across the country.
Handshake offers features that enable you to:
- Access personalized job/internship recommendations based upon your major and interests
- Find on-campus, part-time, and full-time job opportunities
- Register for career fairs and events
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies
Students retain access to Handshake through single sign on and Missouri Western State University email after they graduate. Please contact the Career Development Center if you need assistance in creating your account. Thank you for your patience as alumni verification can take up to two weeks.
Already have an account? Login here.