Equipment Check Out
Equipment check out is open to the following people:
- MWSU Student: Immediate family or one guest
- MWSU Faculty/Staff: Immediate family or one guest
- MWSU Adjunct Faculty – No family – No guests
- MWSU Alumni Single Pass: No family – No guests
- MWSU Alumni Family Pass: Immediate Family only – No guests
- Gold Coat Members: Dependent on membership level – No guests
We have a variety of equipment that can be checked out to use while you are in the facilities.
- At the Looney Complex we have the following equipment:
- Outdoor Volleyball Equipment
- Tennis Equipment
- Racquetball Equipment
- Disc Golf Equipment
- Badminton Equipment
- Footballs and Flags
- Softball Equipment
- Camping Equipment
- Backpacking Equipment
- Outdoor games (Bocce Ball, Croquet, Horseshoes, Washers, Bean Bag Target, Etc)
- Cross Country Skis
- At the Baker Family Fitness Center we have the following equipment:
- Medicine Balls
- Jump Ropes
- Weight Lifting Belts
- Physio-Roto Molded Balls
- Speed Bag
- Speed Bag Gloves
- Reading Racks
- Abdominal Roller
Equipment Rental Information
Equipment Rental is open to the following people:
- MWSU Student
- MWSU Faculty/Staff
- We have equipment available for you (Students, Faculty and Staff) to check out over night or up to one week at a time.
- You must call 271-4453 or 271-4247 to reserve the equipment at least 24 hours prior to the date needed.
- We will ask to see your ID, which must be current and validated.
- Our equipment does require a deposit, which we prefer to be in the form of a check.
- Your deposit is refundable when the items are returned on time and in good condition.
- You may pick up or return equipment between 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- A complete list of equipment and deposit amounts is available at our Service Center (roll-up window located on the first floor by the main entrance of the Looney Complex Fieldhouse).