College Insurance & Risk Management

Personal Injury Reporting Procedures

Students and Visitors
Contact Security or 9-911 for assistance with any emergencies. Reports must be filed with Campus Security, 271-4438. Then contact risk management to file claim. Injured persons will be asked for information to complete an Accident on State Property – Loss Notice.