The Spring Only 2021 housing application is now available on My Housing Information!
Steps to access the application:
- Log into GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Click on the “Student Life” tab (the one with the headphones)
- Near the bottom of the Student Life page, click on “My Housing Information.”
- On My Housing Information, hover over “Applications” and select your desired application.
The Spring 2021 application is open to any non-residential student who is attending MWSU for the Spring semester. This application is for the spring semester only. Students currently residing in housing do not need to fill out the Spring 2021 application. Students currently living in the residence hall will have an opportunity to renew their contract in February through a separate application process.
The Fall 2021 application will open soon.
What do I need to complete this application?
- Your hall preferences; please take a few moments to review our halls at http://missouriwestern.edu/reslife
- Your meal plan choice; meal plans for 2020-2021 will not be available until spring semester; however, you can view current meal plans to get an idea of what the options will be at https://missouriwestern.campusdish.com/MealPlans/Category?cat=Resident_Students_6947&lid=6947
- A debit or credit card to pay the $100 housing deposit;
- Emergency Contact Information. (Make sure this is a parent/guardian since a verification email will be sent to their email if you’re under 18.)