Updated 11/12/2020 at 11:30 am
The housing applications will now open on December 1 at 9:00 am. We apologize for the inconvenience.
At 9:00am on December 1, the Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 Housing Applications will open on My Housing Information. Students must be accepted to Missouri Western State University before they are eligible to apply for housing.
Steps to access the application:
- Log into GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Click on the “Student Life” tab (the one with the headphones)
- Near the bottom of the Student Life page, click on “My Housing Information.”
- On My Housing Information, hover over “Applications” and select your desired application.
The Spring 2021 application is open to any non-residential student who is attending MWSU for the Spring semester. This application is for the spring semester only. Students currently residing in housing do not need to fill out the Spring 2020 application. Students currently living in the residence hall will have an opportunity to renew their contract in February through a separate application process.
The Fall 2021 application is open to all new incoming students; including first-time, full time freshmen and students who wish to reside in on-campus housing for the 2021-20202 academic year and are not currently residing on campus. Students currently living in the residence hall will have an opportunity to renew their contract in February through a separate application process.
What do I need to complete this application?
- Your hall preferences; please take a few moments to review our halls at http://missouriwestern.edu/reslife
- Your meal plan choice; meal plans for 2020-2021 will not be available until spring semester; however, you can view current meal plans to get an idea of what the options will be at https://missouriwestern.campusdish.com/MealPlans/Category?cat=Resident_Students_6947&lid=6947
- A debit or credit card to pay the $100 housing deposit;
- Emergency Contact Information. (Make sure this is a parent/guardian since a verification email will be sent to their email if you’re under 18.)