Residential Life

Transfer Students

Thank you for considering living on campus with Missouri Western State University. Being a transfer student, you may have already experienced on-campus living at a different institution. To complement your academic learning, there are a number of housing options that transfer students can choose from. Transfer students can live in any of our residence hall communities, except for Scanlon Hall first through third floors, which provide quality living environments on campus in order to take advantage of all the academic opportunities Missouri Western has to offer.


All MWSU students residing in the residence halls are required to provide a completed Health History Form, the Tuberculosis Risk Assessment Form and Immunization Documentation Form. The deadline for the completion is June 1st before “The Big R” or registration and orientation. These forms are to be completed before being allowed to move into the residence halls. Students must submit proof of these immunizations and tests to the Esry Student Health Center.

Students who do not have the immunizations and tests, nor a completed Health History Form, or do not present an appropriately documented and signed medical or religious exemption form, will be denied housing and or forced to vacate the residence halls. For questions and a current list of required immunizations and tests please contact the Esry Student Health Center at 816–271-4495.