Vaselakos Hall is a coed, suite-style building that houses first-year, sophomore, junior and senior students. It also offers a music/liberal arts wing, international community wing and honors wing. It is staffed with one Residence Hall Director and six student Resident Assistants. See the Vaselakos Hall staff.
- Over 200 residential students
- Card swipe entry at the main entrance
- Front Desk services located in the lobby - 24 hours when class is in session
- Common lounge space on every floor
- Computer lab and study area located on the first floor
- Kitchen area featuring a full electric stove located in the basement
- Laundry facilities located in the basement
- Pool table located in the basement
- Piano for resident use located in the basement
- Lounge area in the basement
- Vending machines located in the basement
- Each suite houses 4 students of the same gender
- Each suite consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a shared commons area
- Typical suite living area: 16' x 11' 9"
- Typical suite bedroom: 8' 11" x 8' 11"
- Typical suite bathroom: 8' 11" x 11' 5"
- Common area in each suite consists of couch, coffee table, table and chairs
- Common area counter has a space for a mini fridge to be placed near the sink (area is 24" wide, 34" tall, and 25" deep)
- Accessible Room also available (see accessible room floor plan photo below)
- Card swipe entry on each suite door
- Hard key entry to the room
- Dimensions: 11' 2" x 17' 4" double with wall in middle.
- Individual student living area: 11' 2" x 8' 8".
- Double occupancy Window coverings
- Extra long twin bed - one per student (clearance below the bed is 33" when the bed is on the maximum height setting
- Desks (One per student)
- Chairs (One per student)
- Three-drawer dresser (One per student)
- Clothes armoire (One per student)
- Air conditioning/heating unit
- Wireless internet access
- Cable television jack (One per room)
- Free Griffon cinema available on Channel 80.1