Housing & Residence Life has openings for Resident Assistants to start Spring 2021. The RA position is the premier leadership role on campus. As an RA, you will interact with many students, plan and execute programs, use your creative skills for door decs and bulletin boards, and participate in a duty rotation to ensure the safety & security of all residents. RAs are given a room & meal plan at no cost for their work, plus a small monthly stipend.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and execute multiple education programs each month;
- Participate in a duty rotation, conduct rounds in buildings, work hall desks;
- Interact with residents on a daily basis;
- Create door decorations and bulletin boards;
- Must have completed by starting semester, two semesters of University/ College experience (excluding summer, dual credit, and AP/IB).
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative and semester GPA.
- Must maintain good judicial and Residential Life standing.
- Each Resident Assistant must be enrolled as a full-time student during the appointed period.
- Resident Assistants may register for no more than 18 hours per semester.
- Resident Assistants are required to live in residence hall during the term of their employment.
- Resident Assistants will report to a Residence Life Coordinator.
- Final employment offer will be contingent on the completion and passing of a background check through Human Resources.