Students wishing to remain on campus over the summer months must apply electronically for “Summer Housing” through My Housing Information in Goldlink, once Residential Life notifies students that sign-up is available.
In order to qualify for summer housing, residents must be registered for the fall term (or be completing graduation requirements during the summer).
In addition to fall registration, you must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in summer session 1, 2, or the full 8 week session, or an approved academic requirement
- Be employed on-campus and have provided the form verifying that you will be working 25 or more hours per week
- The Employment Verification form is located here
- Be a student-athlete in a supervised off-season workout program verified by the Athletic Director
- All requirements and verification must be received and approved before students will be allowed to move into summer housing.
Summer 2017 Housing Applications are currently open on Goldlink. If you are a new, incoming student and wish to live on campus the summer before your first full academic year at Missouri Western please contact Residential Life at 816-383-7100.
The Summer 2017 housing rate is $85 per week. “Summer weeks” run Sunday to Saturday. If a student checks in anytime during the designated week they will be charged the full $85 rate no matter the number of days in occupancy. Summer Housing is charged directly to the student’s bill and may be paid through Goldlink or the Business Office. Summer bills will be available beginning May 8, 2017. No meal plans or food service is available in the summer term.