The 2022-2023 Academic Year housing application opens on November 1 at 8:00am!
The housing application is open on My Housing Information. Students must be accepted to Missouri Western State University before they are eligible to apply for housing.
Steps to access the application:
- Log into GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Click on the “Student Life” tab (the one with the headphones)
- Near the bottom of the Student Life page, click on “My Housing Information.”
- On My Housing Information, hover over “Applications” and select your desired application.
The 2022-2023 Housing Application is open to all new incoming students; including first-time, full time freshmen and students who wish to reside in on-campus housing for the 2022-2023 academic year and are not currently residing on campus. Students currently living in the residence hall will have an opportunity to renew their contract in February through a separate application process.
What do I need to complete this application?
- Your Max Community preference.
- Your meal plan choice; meal plans for 2022-2023 will not be available until spring semester; however, you can view current meal plans to get an idea of what the options will be at https://missouriwestern.campusdish.com/MealPlans/Category?cat=Resident_Students_6947&lid=6947
- A debit or credit card to pay the $50 housing application fee;
- Emergency Contact Information. (Make sure this is a parent/guardian since a verification email will be sent to their email if you’re under 18.)
Max Communities are interest-based living communities. Students may opt-into one of three different communities based upon their interest. Max Community residents will not only live together, but also participate in extra-curricular activities throughout the year.
Career Exploration & Opportunities (CEO)
Be the Chief Executive Officer of your college career and professional development journey. Regardless of if you have no idea what career or major you want to pursue or you know exactly what you want to do, join us. This community is dedicated to fun while engaging in career exploration and opportunities for professional development through career coaching and engaging with successful alumni and professionals.
First-Gen Scholars is a collective of first-generation college students committed to completing a college degree while building leadership skills and providing service to the MWSU community. As defined by the US Department of Education, First-Generation College students are those whose parents did not complete a 4-year college or university degree. First-Gen Scholar leaders provide resource navigation, academic success strategies, and fun activities to help enhance their overall college experience.
Living out Leadership – LOL
This is a leadership-centered community with a focus on the exploration of all thing’s leadership, personal development, and emphasis on empowering others as well as one’s self to understand that anyone can be a leader. This Max Community will have a focus on helping students better understand their leadership styles, grow understanding of others who have different leadership styles, and harvest a passion for leadership.