It’s time to renew your Residence Hall Contract for 2020-2021! Renew your housing contract starting February 17, 2020 by participating in the online contract process. Contract renewal is split into two different steps:
- Step One: Sign the contract and select your roommates.
- Step Two: Select your room! (Selection priority will be given to students who complete the application the earliest, i.e., first come, first-served.)
As always, we encourage you to remain a member of our residential community by participating early in the online contract renewal sessions!
- All contract renewal sessions will be on-line and can be found in your Goldlink account under the Student Life tab.
- Students will be assigned a priority group for room selection based on their application received timestamp.
- When 2020-2021 Room & Board prices are posted, please visit the Housing Costs page.
- Log into Goldlink and sign the contract beginning February, 17.
- Match with your roommate(s). You must match with your roommates before you select a room for roommate requests to be honored. Please see our Roommate Selection Tutorial for instructions on matching roommates. Note: At this time, you are only able to match with other students who have signed a renewal contract. If you want to match with an incoming student, please contact the Office of Residential Life.
- Also keep in mind: You will only be able to select rooms in which all students are eligible. For example, if you are in a roommate group with a student who has less than 30 credit hours, the entire roommate group will only be able to select Scanlon, Leaverton, or Vaselakos.
- Decide who will be the Roommate Group Leader.
- This person will be responsible for logging into My Housing Information and selecting the actual room for the entire group during their priority group room selection process.
- Other students in the roommate group will need to log into My Housing Information and confirm the selection, but will not select a specific room.
- On your priority group room sign-up date:
- The Roommate Group Leader will select the room or suite for the entire roommate group.
- Other roommate group students will confirm the selection.
If you run into any issues, please contact our office via phone at 816-383-7100. Thank you for living with us!
Room Selection Schedule
Monday, February 17 – Sunday, March 31 Contract is open for renewal and selection of roommates on My Housing Information.
Monday, March 16 – Tuesday, March 17 Same Room Selection
Returning residents who want to stay in their same room as long as the room designation has remained the same.
Wed. March 18 – Thursday, March 19 Displaced Student Room Selection
Students who cannot reselect their current room will be contacted to participate in this selection.
Friday, March 20 – Saturday, March 21 Academic Achievement Wing Room Selection
Students who are Honors/Golden Griffon who wish to move to honors floor (must have 3.2 GPA). Vaselakos 31-01 to 31-18
Monday, March 23 – Tuesday, March 24 Priority Group 1 Room Sign-Up
Students who are assigned for Priority Group 1 sign-up will select rooms during this timeframe.
Wed., March 25 – Thursday, March 26 Priority Group 2 Room Sign-Up
Students who are assigned for Priority Group 2 sign-up will select rooms during this timeframe.
Friday, March 27 – Tuesday, March 31 Priority Group 3 Room Sign-Up and Late Renewals
Students who are selected for Priority Group 3 room sign-up or have applied after Friday, March 27 may select rooms during this timeframe.
Hall Eligibility Requirements
Scanlon – No requirement
Leaverton/Vaselakos – No Requirement
Juda/Beshears – 30 credits minimum
Vartabedian – 30 credits minimum