Cost: $5.00 per mailed copy. (Unofficial transcripts can be faxed for $5.00 per faxed copy.) All transcript fees are due when the request is submitted.
- Complete a Transcript Request Form. (The form is available in the Registrar’s Office or through MWSU Transcript Request Form.)
- A signature is required to release the transcript.
- Allow 48 hours for processing.
- Transcripts will be issued under the official name used while a student at Missouri Western.
- Transcript requests may be held for end-of-semester grades or graduation information if this is requested on the Transcript Request Form.
- The $5.00 fee per mailed transcript and $5.00 fee per faxed transcript is due before the request will be processed. Payment by check or cash may be made in the Registrar’s Office. Credit card payments require page 2 of the MWSU Transcript Request Form be completed and then submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- For questions about the transcript request process, please call 816-271-4211.
Please send transcript requests and payments to:
Missouri Western State University
Registrar’s Office, Eder Hall 102
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, Missouri 64507
Please fax transcript requests and required credit card information to:
FERPA guidelines regarding release of student records are followed. Parents, relatives or friends may not request a transcript for another individual. The Registrar’s Office cannot release a transcript without a signed request, nor allow someone else to pick the transcript up without written approval.