The Intramural Manager will help with the operation of the University intramural program. They will help in all aspects of the intramural program from setting up the tournaments to finishing the final tournament in each sport. They are required to work 10 hours a week.
Fee stipends are available to students for assisting in the operation of the University’s intramural program. Students will be selected based upon previous intramural and recreational experience, previous leadership positions, ability to relate to philosophy of intramural programs and participants and recommendations from references. We will hire for this position as need arises throughout the year.
Primary duties include:
- Help in taking entries for events.
- Help with setting up the round robin and tournament brackets.
- Be at all intramural activities you are assigned to manage the event.
- Be able to be assertive if needed when ejecting participants.
- Work 10 hours a week.
- Be knowledgeable about all rules and regulations of the activities.
- Must be a current MWSU student.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to assert authority if needed.
- Be able to work 10 hours a week.