Potter Hall houses the Departments of Art, Music and Theatre. The music wing, which recently received an acoustic renovation, houses:
- Two large rehearsal halls
- A professional music library
- Private teaching studios
- Numerous well-equipped practice rooms
- Keyboard lab
- Computer labs
- "Smart" classrooms with up-to-date presentation technology
- State-of-the-art digital recording studio
In 2014 Missouri Western added a percussion annex.
Kemper Recital Hall
Kemper Recital Hall is located in Leah Spratt Hall, and is another small hall, although more formal than the Choir Room. A 9-foot Concert Steinway is located here for performances.