To be fully accepted for admission into ITAA graduate program at MWSU, you must have
- A related Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or previously earned Master’s degree.
If you are already in a graduate program, once admitted by the ITAA graduate program, you may transfer up to 6 credit hours from your current program.
In addition to the general requirements, non-English speaking applicants must have
- A minimum score of 79 on the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 6.0 academic IELTS score unless they possess a Bachelor’s degree from a college or university in which instruction is given in English. Tests taken more than two (2) years prior to the date of application cannot be accepted.
International applicants do NOT have to get their transcripts evaluated by WES, though it is desirable.
Admission may be granted to applicants lacking enough computer-related background. Once admitted, these students may be required to take some or all of the following undergraduate computer science courses.
- CSC294 Networking and Telecommunications
- CSC305 Database Architecture and Concepts
- ACT311 Web Development Tools
- CSC410 Computer and Network Security