Driver's License Form
Students may apply for a driving license in the State of Missouri. If you wish to drive regularly in the United States, you need to take a written test and a road test to get a driver’s license. Before going to the Department of Transportation local office, students must prepare the following:
- Request a driving license verification letter from ISS, please fill out the form below.
- A valid passport, and current visa,
- Original I-20 (or DS-2019)
- Print out of the I-94 card (if you last came to the U.S. after May 2013, you may need to print an electronic I-94)
- Bring the original Social Security Card, if you have one.