Driver's License Form
Students may apply for a driving license in the State of Missouri. If you wish to drive regularly in the United States, you need to take a written test and a road test to get a driver’s license.
Before going to the Department of Transportation local office, students must prepare the following:
- Request a driving license verification letter from International Center. Click HERE. Be aware that the letter will be ready for pick up in the office within 1-2 work days after the request is made. The student is notified by email, therefore, please check the Missouri Western official email for messages.
- Valid official passport with the current visa.
- Original I-20 form (or DS-2019)
- Print out of the electronic I-94 entry notification (click HERE for instructions)
- Bring the original Social Security Card, if you have one.