International Student Services


Welcome to the Current Students section of the website.

Each students are required to complete and submit the semester Check-In form, REGARDLESS of visa status.  This is an important step to help the office help you stay current in the university policy.  Among others, the information is used to update F1/J1 SEVIS records, and/or LewerMark insurance policy.  Students are expected to complete and submit the online form within 3 days at the beginning of the semester.  It takes 3-5 minutes to complete.

Click HERE for the CHECK-IN Form

Students are required to report any changes in the physical address within 5-7 days of the move to the University.  Go to student GoldLink account, and update the mailing address.  The Office of International Student Services receives the notification, and is required to report the address in SEVIS, where appropriate.

When you plan to visit home during the next university break or summer vacation, be sure to check the “Before You Travel Checklist” and make an appointment with ISS at least one week before you are scheduled to leave to get your I-20 signed for travel.  As always, ISS is available to guide you with any questions or concern you may have.  Please come and visit Blum Union Suite 210!

If students on F1 or J1 visa travels outside of the United States during the break, please print out the new I-94 at the link HERE. Keep a copy for your records, and bring one copy of the I-94 to ISS Office in Blum Union Room 210. Deadline is the first Friday during the 1st week of classes.

The University requires any students, staff or faculty who spent time for a total of six weeks or longer outside of the United States during school break are expected to complete the TB assessment form HERE. Print, and submit completed form to Esry Health Center in Blum Room 203.

If you are on an F-1 or J-1 visa, you can find answers to your immigration questions regarding working on campus or working off campus through Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT). You may fill out a form to request a letter from ISS that you will need to apply for a Social Security card or a driver’s license.

The University is SMOKE and ALCOHOL free.  Therefore, students, staff and faculty are prohibited from smoking or drinking alcohol on university property, including on-campus residence halls.  Be responsible of yours and others’ safety and wellbeing.