MWSU welcomes and hosts students from all over the world. When you are at Missouri Western you are international family. Thanks for considering Missouri Western State University, and allow US the opportunity to help you with questions regarding general admission process and/or support for international students.
Have questions? Prospective or future students may send question via WhatsApp or email. See list of contacts below. Otherwise, the chat box below is normally available on Monday and Friday, 8:00 AM-10:00 AM U.S. Central Standard Time.
For prospective and future students:
- Send text questions to WhatsApp to +1-816-262-5634 (normally available Monday to Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM daily)
- Send Email message to: (questions answered in 12 to 48 hours)
- Applicants or inquiries (students who are not admitted yet) contact GoGlobal@missouriwestern.edu
- Admitted students contact email@example.com
- Meet in the conference room: Click HERE to enter the meeting room and wait for 5-7 minutes to be connected with the university staff. The service is normally available each week on Friday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM CST.
- Talk on Skype via MWSU_goglobal (available during normal office hours. Schedule an appointment https://annrahmat.youcanbook.me)
For current enrolled students:
- Mailing address ~ 4525 Downs Drive, Blum Union Suite 210, St Joseph, MO 64507
- Walk-in address ~ Blum Student Union, Room 210
- Office mobile phone +1-816-262-5634
- Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org