MWSU welcomes and hosts students from all over the world. When you are at Missouri Western you are international family. Thanks for considering Missouri Western State University, and allow US the opportunity to help you with questions regarding general admission process and/or support for international students.
Have questions? Do not hesitate to ask! Participants are encouraged to (a) introduce name, country, and a brief message, and (b) expect immediate response. CHAT hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, between 8:00AM to 10:00AM Central Standard Time.
For prospective and future students:
- Send text short questions to WhatsApp to +1-816-262-5634 (questions answered in 6 to 12 hours)
- Send Email message to: (questions answered in 12 to 48 hours)
- Admitted students contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants or inquiries (students who are not admitted yet) contact GoGlobal@missouriwestern.edu
- Meet in the conference room: Click HERE to enter the meeting room and wait for 5-7 minutes to be connected with the university staff. The service is normally available each week on Tuesday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Participate in any of the FREE virtual events.
- Talk on Skype via MWSU_goglobal (available during normal office hours. Schedule an appointment https://annrahmat.youcanbook.me)
For current enrolled students:
- Mailing address ~ 4525 Downs Drive, Blum Union Suite 210, St Joseph, MO 64507
- Walk-in address ~ Blum Student Union, Room 210
- Office mobile phone +1-816-262-5634
- Send Email to email@example.com
Revised on September 6, 2018