Missouri Western State University (MWSU) International Recruitment office invites and welcomes request to partner in successful international student placement to interested students and parents. We share a common goal to provide accurate information, speak to the educational opportunities in the United States, and guide students through successful university admission, student visa requirements, and safe arrival in the city of St Joseph.
Please refer to the following helpful menu:
- Agency counseling process, resources, student profile, digital handbook, and many more!
- Visit and tour the University (and city of St Joseph, Missouri, USA)
- Information and procedure for an Agency Agreement
Generally, successful students are those who:
- attend classes everyday, participate in classrooms, complete and submit academic assignments on time.
- take study time and every learning opportunity with an open mind; student is a partner in her or his own success.
- actively participates in university sponsored student programming outside of the traditional classrooms setting. Student engagement prepares for necessary soft skills to win the job of their dreams.
The University is committed to guide students to develop and grow as a well-rounded global citizens. To achieve these qualitative goals, the University encourages, welcomes and appreciates quality, self motivated, engaged learners over quantity.
International students are strongly encouraged to seek part-time employment on-campus, take advantage of the University Career Development office, and develop leadership skills with active engagement in on-campus student programming. At Missouri Western, Everything is Possible!
Again, thank you for considering the opportunity for a strong and lasting working relationship with Missouri Western State University
Ann Rahmat (Ms), MBA
Director of International Recruitment
Request virtual meeting at GoGlobal@missouriwestern.edu
Office phone: +1-816-271-5928