Things to Do
Things to do in St. Joseph, Missouri
- Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art – houses a collection of American Midwest art from the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st centuries.
- Coleman Hawkins Jazz Festival – held every June in honor of the famed jazz musician
- Trails West!® Festival – unique outdoor festival celebrating St. Joseph’s heritage. Attractions include popular music groups, fine arts and crafts and great food.
- St. Joseph Symphony
- Missouri Theatre – the beautiful and historic Missouri Theatre hosts many productions and concerts throughout the year.
- Performing Arts Association
- Robidoux Resident Theatre
- St. Joseph Museums - 15 unique museums to visit
- More than 50 national historic places
- Remington Nature Center of St. Joseph
- 48 parks, including a 26-mile parkway system
- Sports facilities – including Northside Recreation Complex, Noyes Sports Complex and Water Park, Bode Sports Complex and Ice Arena, Phil Welch Stadium
- 5 golf courses