March 2014 Field Trip
A beautiful day, great students, and lots of walking–our visit to the Kansas City Zoo!
Students and teachers enjoyed walking through Africa, visiting the Penguin House, watching the seals perform, and roaming through the Discovery Barn, Asia, and Australia.
A picnic lunch was a little tricky–the wind was blowing so hard that our potato chips kept blowing off our plates–but we had fun.
Some of our students took the pictures in this gallery and may be promising photographers.
- A lion at the Kansas City Zoo A lion at the Kansas City Zoo
- A lepoard at the Kansas City Zoo A lepoard at the Kansas City Zoo
- Kangaroos at the Kansas City Zoo Kangaroos fighting at the zoo
- IEP group photo boarding the Missouri Western bus on the way the Kansas City Zoo field trip
- Zoo entrance The IEP students posed for a picture at the entrance of the zoo.
- Zoo group A group of IEP students stopped for a picture while on the boardwalk at the Kansas City Zoo.