Overtime, Flex Time, Comp Time
Non-Exempt Staff are eligible for overtime, flex time and comp time.
- Overtime is not to be performed at the discretion of the employee.
- Supervisor approval must be obtained prior to working overtime.
- Overtime is paid at 1 ½ times the employee’s hourly rate of pay for time worked beyond 37.5 hours a week.
- Flex time is time off within the same work week of time worked beyond 37.5 hours a week
- Comp time may be used in lieu of the payment of overtime at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Comp time is time off within a 60 day period
Please refer to the Missouri Western Policy Guide for policy language.