- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Floating Holiday – employees will receive one floating holiday in lieu of the President’s Day holiday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day – If the 4th of July falls on a Saturday, the Friday before will be observed. When July 4th falls on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed.
- Labor Day
- Fall Break (Thanksgiving week)
- December 24 through January 1
In order to receive payment for a holiday, the employee must either work or have leave accumulation to cover the day before and after the holiday if absent.