Faculty, Administrators, Exempt, and Non-Exempt Staff will receive holiday pay when the university is closed to observe the following holidays.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day – If the 4th of July falls on a Saturday, the Friday before will be observed. When July 4th falls on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed.
- Labor Day
- Fall Break (week of Thanksgiving)
- Winter Break (December 24 – January 1)
In order to receive payment for a holiday, the employee must either work or have leave accumulation to cover the day before and after the holiday if absent.
Administrators, Exempt, and Non-Exempt Staff may use a floating holiday.
- All will receive 1 floating holiday per fiscal year (July 1-June 30)
- Unused floating holiday WILL NOT carry forward from year to year