Flexible Spending Accounts
Member Services 866-451-3399
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- When using the debit card some of your purchases can be verified electronically right at the point of purchase, so there’s no need for additional substantiation.
- Enter claim information online with Discovery | upload your receipt | reimbursement processed once your substantiation is received
- Download and print the out-of-pocket reimbursement request form | complete form and fax, with substantiation, to (866)451-3245
- Complete the out-of-pocket reimbursement request form and mail, along with your substantiation, to: Discovery Benefits, PO Box 2926, Fargo ND 58108
- Download the free Discovery Benefits mobile application on your Apple or Android device | take a picture of your document using your device and submit it through the app Discovery Benefits Mobile App Video
FSA – Your election amount is typically fixed for the entire plan year (unless you have a qualifying event). Any funds you are unable to submit valid claims for at the end of the claims run out period will be forfeited, so estimate your expenses carefully and set money aside accordingly.
Medical – This program allows you to pay for certain IRS-approved medical care expenses not covered by your insurance plan with pre-tax dollars. The annual maximum you are eligible to contribute for 2018 is $2,650
Dependent Care – This program allows you to use pre-tax dollars towards qualified dependent care such as caring for children under the age of 13 or caring for elders. The annual maximum you are eligible to contribute for 2018 is $5,000 ($2,500 if married filing separately)
Extended Period – Participants will be able to incur expenses and use remaining 2017 monies through 3/15/2018 and submit claims through 3/31/2018.
Termination of Employment
A participant has 30 days after termination (last day worked) to submit receipts that were incurred prior to the termination date. All receipts must have dates of service prior to the termination date. All expenses must be incurred prior to or on the date of termination. Medical FSA’s will be offered COBRA.