Thank you for your interest in partnering with Missouri Western State University. We are excited to work with your institution to provide international educational opportunities for our students and yours. We strive to build a network of global partnerships.
At this time, the Missouri Western has exchange agreements with seven international universities and we seek to add additional programs.
While Missouri Western currently has only exchange program agreements, the possibilities for partnerships are broad, and if you have an idea for a partnership with Missouri Western, we would love to speak with you about it.
To get started, please contact the Director of Global Engagement.
Why partner with Missouri Western?
Missouri Western provides a range of services to enhance all students’ experiences on campus.
- The Accessibility Resource Center works to create an inclusive and barrier-free environment where all students have a similar experience to their peers.
- Advising, tutoring, learning, and academic support (ATLAS) help students in their education journey.
- The Center for Academic Support provides one-on-one and small group tutoring for most courses on campus.
- The Student Success & Academic Advising Center assists with the educational maturity of students through academic advising and intervention programs.
- The Counseling Center is designed to help students with problems, both academic and personal, that might interfere with their educational pursuits.
- On-campus dining and residential life are provided on campus.
- The Center for Student Involvement is to promotes student involvement and leadership development for student organizations.
- Some outpatient clinical services are available to any registered student at the Health Center.
- Recreational services include intramural sports activities, the Baker Fitness Center, and the swimming pool at the Looney Complex.
For more information, check out the Student Life page.