John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship
Missouri Western currently has a fellowship program to assist eligible students in continuing their education at graduate school. The John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship is to assist outstanding students obtain a graduate degree in Business, Law, Accounting or Economics. Awards range from $2,000 to $6,000.
- Superior performance in the individual’s course of study.
- A minimum of a 3.2 cumulative grade point average.
- Completion of a minimum of 90 semester credit hours (senior standing).
- Completion of a letter of application by the candidate describing his or her future career goals, and how he or she feels this scholarship will aid in the achievement
of these goals. Additionally, this letter should include a description of the student’s extracurricular activities while in attendance at Missouri Western State
- A statement of financial need is required (yearly income of parents if a dependent, or personal income if independent). It is not necessary to supply actual copies of
- If you are an undergraduate student, please submit a recommendation from your academic department chairperson and two recommendations from Missouri Western faculty.
- Confirmation of enrollment at a designated graduate school at time of award disbursement.
- Candidate must enroll and complete nine hours the first semester to receive second semester grant.
- Please note that awards are disbursed directly to the graduate institution after all requirements have been met.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please return applications by mail to MWSU Foundation, 4525 Downs Drive, Spratt Hall 111, St. Joseph, MO 64507 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is May 22, 2015.