John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship
The Missouri Western State University Foundation currently has a fellowship program available to assist eligible students in continuing their education at graduate school. The John Sublett Logan Business Fellowship exists to assist outstanding students obtain a graduate degree in Business, Law, Accounting or Economics. Awards range from $2,000 to $6,000.
Criteria for eligibility:
- Superior performance in the individual’s course of study
- Minimum of a 3.2 cumulative grade point average
- Completion of a minimum of 90 undergraduate credit hours (senior standing)
- Must enroll and complete nine hours of graduate course work per semester
Applications can be completed by clicking on the link above. Copies of the application are also available in the MWSU Foundation located in Leah Spratt Hall, room 111.
Please attach the following to your application:
- Copy of college or university transcript
- Statement of financial need (yearly income of parents if a dependent or personal yearly income if independent. This does include spouse income)
- Undergraduate students only, please submit:
- A recommendation from your academic department chairperson
- Recommendations from two MWSU faculty members
- Letter of application describing your future career goals and how you feel this scholarship will aid you in the achievement of your goals. Please include a description of your extracurricular activities while in attendance at Missouri Western
- List of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
- Currently enrolled graduate students only, please submit:
- A recommendation from one faculty member of the graduate school in which you are enrolled
- A list of scholarships and other financial aid you will be receiving
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please return applications by mail to MWSU Foundation, 4525 Downs Drive, Spratt Hall 111, St. Joseph, MO 64507 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information call 816-271-5647.
The deadline for submission of FY15 – FY16 funding is May 22, 2015.