Communication to Students
The Office of Financial Aid communicates with enrolled and prospective students using the student’s Missouri Western email and Goldlink accounts. As a general rule, financial aid notices will not be sent by postal mail. Students are responsible for monitoring their status online through Goldlink and for ALL communications sent to their Missouri Western email account.
Incoming students will be issued a Missouri Western email and Goldlink account upon acceptance to the University. Students are encouraged to activate these accounts as soon as possible after receiving access instructions.
Examples of communications sent from the Office of Financial Aid include:
- Application Procedures and Deadlines
- Outstanding Application Requirements
- Award Information
- Student Loan Certification Information
- Financial Aid Eligibility Status
- Need Based Aid Adjustment Information