Design & Technical Graphics
The Design & Technical Graphics Option in the B.S. MET program focuses on the computer applications, especially computer aided drafting and design, in industries. It is created to meet the business and industrial trend of more and more computer applications in production.
- Possess strong background knowledge and skills in computer aided drafting and design in industries.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, design, and implement electronic systems in one or more of the areas related to control systems, instrumentation systems, communications systems, computer systems, or power systems.
- Function effectively in a group environment in the industrial workplace through demonstration of technical and communication skills.
- Understand professional, ethical, and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.