Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment

G Number

The first time a student is enrolled in a course (either credit or non-credit), he/she is issued a student ID number, which is referred to as a G number. Once a student is enrolled in a dual credit/dual enrollment class, the G number is sent to the dual credit/dual enrollment teacher who, in turn, provides the information to the student. The G number is located in the upper right portion of the student bill.