The Master of Applied Arts in Digital Media curriculum covers the full range of issues and skills to prepare graduates for the 21st century digital workplace. Students learn to think creatively and effectively meet the challenges facing businesses, media, and digital artists today. They acquire team-based and hands-on experience that is highly valued in the professional marketplace. This interdisciplinary approach gives graduates the knowledge and confidence required to merge with and thrive in the new media landscape.
BENEFITS OF THE MASTER’S DEGREE
- Master the latest digital media skills and technologies.
- Select your focus: industry or independent.
- Create an applied digital skills portfolio.
- Enhance your career possibilities.
- Expand your problem-solving abilities.
- Explore personal creative projects.
- Attend classes in the evening and online.
- Collaborate on applied projects with community partners.
- Apply acquired skills in a real-world capstone project.
- Save money with low-cost tuition and fees.
Get the attention you deserve.
- Small class sizes nurture THE INDIVIDUAL and encourage innovation.
- Dedicated team of professionally active, creative faculty.
- Land a great job with the awesome portfolio you create!
Learn more about the degree benefits in our FAQ.
Download our brochure.