We are a full service print shop with capabilities to print and finish your jobs. Any services we cannot do in-house, we can outsource for the best price. For any outsourcing, we work with local vendors whom we trust to provide high quality, work within the specifications, provide a fair price and meet deadlines.
You may send good, clean originals to us along with a print request form. See link at left for pdf of form. If this is a reprint of a job we have done for you, please send us a printed sample.
You may also email a print job to us, along with the online form. DO NOT send us Word, PowerPoint, etc files, pdfs only. You may email pdfs of jobs to Martha Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org or CPS@missouriwestern.edu. If your job is a rush job, please follow up your email with a phone call (x4236) to ensure we received your email. If we have problems with your emailed file, we will contact you via email or phone.
If you email a job to us without the form, we will ask you to submit the form before we process your job.
Some items you may not have thought of that we can print include raffle tickets, door hangers, adhesive labels/name tags, table tents, certificates, and custom notecards with envelopes.
- two black/white high-speed copiers
- two full-color copier/printers – excellent and affordable for short runs on color jobs
- a full-color envelope printer
- 2 large format poster-printers
- lamination, up to 25 inches wide
We are the only source for two-color official Missouri Western letterhead, business cards, and envelopes. Please call x4236 for prices. You must use the Business Card order form to order business cards, and it must be submitted to human resources for approval before CPDS will print the job.
We are also the official campus source for copier paper. Please call x4236 to place an order and it will be delivered to you within the next two business days. We have various colors and weights, call for prices if you are interested.
Other services include: transparencies (b&w and color), memo pads, stapling, cutting, padding, NCR (carbonless forms), hole punching, spiral binding, collating, numbering and door-to-door courier service.
Where will your job be printed?
- If your job can be completed within the print shop’s ability, it will be printed on campus. This decision is based on many factors; quantity, price and delivery time are the most important. Otherwise, a job will be sent off campus to a print vendor (generally black and white, simple 2-color, small quantity full-color jobs can be done in-house).
- Because not all printers can do all jobs with equal skill, CPDS chooses the off-campus printer best suited to the design, quality, budget, and deadline of your job. We will do ALL bidding, correspondence with the printer and purchase orders. Your account will then be charged back when the project is complete.
- Printing off-campus usually takes 5 to 10 working days, depending on the complexity of the publication. Any changes made after the job has been sent to the printer may increase your cost significantly.