Application Checklist & Deadlines
The following checklist is designed to assist you in the application process for the MAS Industrial Life Science program at Missouri Western State University. If at any time you have questions about the program or the application process, please contact the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit official copies of your academic transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit a personal statement describing your career goals directly to the Chemistry Graduate Program Coordinator, Dr. Steve Lorimor
- Arrange for two letters of professional reference to be sent directly to the Chemistry Graduate Program Coordinator.
Chemistry Graduate Program Coordinator
Department of Chemistry
Missouri Western State University
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507
- Learn about and apply for financial assistance.
- If interested, apply for a graduate teaching assistantship.
- Fall Admission July 15
- Spring Admission Oct. 15
- Summer Admission April 29
- Financial Aid (priority) March 15
- Teaching Assistantship May 1