Payment Due Dates & Options
Payment Due Dates
Registration dates and payment due dates are below. Tuition and fees must be paid in full (see Option 1) or payment set up through a tuition payment plan (see Option 2).
Priority Registration for Summer 2017 and Fall 2017:
Did you take advantage of the early-bird Priority Registration? Anyone who has pre-registered needs to make sure their account balance is less than $500 before April 17th, 2017. On April 17th we will administratively drop students from Summer and Fall 2017 classes if they have a total account balance over $500 from Spring 2017 or before. Please call the Business Office at 271-5989 if you have questions.
Summer tuition is due on or before May 24, 2017 or a payment plan must be in place. You will be able to enroll in a summer payment plan beginning May 1, 2017. See Payment Options 1 and 2 below.
Once you have registered for the Summer 2017 semester you MUST:
- Enroll in the payment plan ($50 enrollment fee added to your account) no later than May 24, 2017 or
- Confirm through your Goldlink account that you have sufficient financial aid to pay your account in full. YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN AT LEAST 6 CREDIT HOURS to qualify for a student loan.
- Pay your account in full.
If you have NOT met one of these criteria by May 25, 2017, you are subject to a $100.00 late payment plan fee. If you enroll in the payment plan and your account is paid in full by June 15, 2017 the $50.00 enrollment fee will be removed from your account.
Payment in full
- Payment in full by cash, check or debit card in the Business Office.
- Payment in full by credit card online through student GoldLink web access.
- Payment in full by financial aid. (Financial aid must be processed and approved by payment deadline. If financial aid is not processed, payment in full or enrollment in the payment plan is required.)
Payment through tuition payment plan
A $50 fee is assessed per term to enroll in the payment plan. Enrollment must be done online through GoldLink. In GoldLink, select the Financial Aid and Billing tab, go to Paying for College, select Student Bill Inquiry and Payment Options. Click on “I agree”, and select the payment plan tab at the top of the page. The enrollment fee is due at the time the plan is established.
The tuition payment plan allows the student to make payments on the balance of the account (after all applicable financial aid has been applied) during the semester. Notifications of billing statements are e-mailed to your Missouri Western e-mail address for accounts with outstanding balances. Students will not be permitted to enroll in a payment plan until their account is paid in full.
Failure to pay your account in full or enroll in the payment plan by the due date may result in a late fee of $100. It is the responsibility of the student to notify the Registrar’s Office in writing, if attendance plans change. Failure to do so will result in the student being assessed grades for all courses and full financial obligation for tuition and fees.