Payment Due Dates & Options
Payment Due Dates
Payment due dates are below. Tuition and fees must be paid in full (see Option 1) or payment set up through a tuition payment plan (see Option 2).
You must meet one of the following requirements before August 23, 2017 or your Fall 2017 classes will be dropped:
- Pay your bill in full.
- Accept enough financial aid to pay your bill in full. Financial Aid includes scholarships, grants, and/or student loans. If you have not accepted your financial aid you can do so online through your Goldlink account. If you do not have enough financial aid to pay your bill in full refer to option 3.– Instructions on viewing your bill to make a payment online.
- Enroll in the payment plan. Enrolling in a payment plan will add a $50 payment plan fee to your bill. Fall payment plans will be available for enrollment on July 1, 2017 with new options (See Option 2 below). In order to enroll in a Fall 2017 payment plan all prior balances mush be zero. If your bill is paid in full by September 8, 2017 the $50 payment plan fee will be waived. – Instructions on setting up a payment plan.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, you may contact the Business Office at 816.271-4324 or the Financial Aid Office at 816.271.4361.
Payment in full
- Payment in full by cash, check or debit card in the Business Office.
- Payment in full by credit card online through student GoldLink web access.
- Payment in full by financial aid. (Financial aid must be processed and approved by payment deadline. If financial aid is not processed, payment in full or enrollment in the payment plan is required.)
Payment through tuition payment plan
A $50 fee is assessed per term to enroll in the payment plan. Enrollment must be done online through GoldLink. In GoldLink, select the Financial Aid and Billing tab, go to Paying for College, select Student Bill Inquiry and Payment Options. Click on “I agree”, and select the payment plan tab at the top of the page. The enrollment fee is due at the time the plan is established. Students will not be permitted to enroll in the current term payment plan until their prior term balances are paid in full.
The tuition payment plan allows the student to make payments on the balance of the account (after all applicable financial aid has been applied) during the semester. Notifications of billing statements are e-mailed to your Missouri Western e-mail address around the 5th of each month for accounts with outstanding balances.
Beginning with Fall 2017 we will have 3 payment plan options to fit your needs. All installments are due by the 20th of each month:
- 5 installment plan (July, August, Sept, October, November)
- 4 installment plan (August, Sept, October, November)
- 3 installment plan (Sept, October, November)
Failure to pay your account in full or enroll in the payment plan by the due date may result in a late fee of $100. It is the responsibility of the student to notify the Registrar’s Office in writing, if attendance plans change. Failure to do so will result in the student being assessed grades for all courses and full financial obligation for tuition and fees.