Requirements for Graduation
Know Your Path
Once you have decided on a future career in business, the next step is choosing a major. The Craig School of Business offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with majors in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing. Once you begin your journey, it’s important to understand the path to graduation. The Craig School of Business has outlined the following requirements for graduation.
To graduate with a Business Administration degree, you must:
- Complete the university baccalaureate degree requirements;
- Complete the courses listed for the Business Foundation;
- Complete MGT416, ACC418 or MGT418, MGT419, PHL230, and 3 credit hours of Applied Learning;
- Complete the courses listed for your major;
- Earn a Steven L. Craig School of Business GPA of 2.0;
- Have no more than 6 hours of D in major requirements;
- Take all upper-level business courses for the BSBA from the Craig School of Business or an AACSB accredited university or from a school with course-specific articulation.
At least 18 of the 24 credits in your major area and all of MGT416, ACC418 or MGT418, MGT419 and three credits of Applied Learning must be earned from the Craig School of Business.