Marketing majors develop the conceptual background and practical skills necessary to pursue careers in retailing, sales management, marketing research, advertising and promotion, consumer-product marketing and industrial marketing. Likewise, you’ll also garner skills that are proven effective in a number of other business-related fields.
Bachelor of Science Degree Requirements
As a Missouri Western State University student, you can take up to 30 credit hours of Craig School of Business courses without completing the admittance process. Once 30 hours is reached, you must complete the admission process to continue with your business education. All business majors must satisfactorily complete MAT112, MAT116, MAT130, MAT137, MAT147, or MAT167 with a grade of C or better plus PHL230. You also must have completed the ACC202, ECO260 and 261, FIN301, GBA211, 220 and 310, MGT201 and 350, MKT301 and PHL230 courses before entering 400-level business courses.
- William C. Vincent Family Endowed Scholarship
- Robert Fraser Scholarship
- Robert D. Sharp Business Scholarship
- Owens Business Scholarship
- Ovid Crouch Memorial Scholarship
- Nelle Blum Scholarship (Business)
- Lisa & Tim Bingaman Memorial Scholarship
- June and Gordon Robaska Family – T Leddy
- Judith Hausman Textbook Award
- James Allen and Mary Caroline Stout