A major in management provides you with effective interpersonal skills, fosters decision-making and entrepreneurial thinking and familiarizes you with diverse business environments. The skills you will develop can be applied to areas such as human resource management, organizational behavior, production, international and small business, healthcare, government agencies, financial institutions, telecommunications, hospitality and education.
Bachelor of Science Degree Requirements
As a Missouri Western State University student, you can take up to 30 credit hours of Craig School of Business courses without completing the admittance process. Once 30 hours is reached, you must complete the admission process to continue with your business education. All business majors must satisfactorily complete MAT112, MAT116, MAT130, MAT137, MAT147, or MAT167 with a grade of C or better plus PHL230. You also must have completed the ACC202, ECO260 and 261, FIN301, GBA211, 220 and 310, MGT201 and 350, MKT301 and PHL230 courses before entering 400-level business courses.
- William C. Vincent Family Endowed Scholarship
- Robert Fraser Scholarship
- Robert D. Sharp Business Scholarship
- Owens Business Scholarship
- Ovid Crouch Memorial Scholarship
- Nelle Blum Scholarship (Business)
- Lisa & Tim Bingaman Memorial Scholarship
- June and Gordon Robaska Family – T Leddy
- Judith Hausman Textbook Award
- James Allen and Mary Caroline Stout