Application Checklist & Deadlines
The following checklist is designed to to help you apply for the MAS Industrial Life Science program at Missouri Western. If you have questions, please contact the Graduate Program Director.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit official copies of your academic transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit a personal statement describing your career goals directly to the MAS ILS Graduate Program Director.
- Arrange for two letters of professional reference to be sent directly to the MAS ILS Graduate Program Director.
Dr. Jason Baker (Biology)
MAS-ILS Graduate Program Director
Department of Biology
Missouri Western State University
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507
- Learn about and apply for financial assistance.
- If interested, apply for a graduate teaching assistantship.
- Fall Admission July 15
- Spring Admission Oct. 15
- Summer Admission April 29
- Financial Aid (priority) March 15
- Teaching Assistantship May 1
Are you ready to declare a program of study? Download, sign and submit the form(s) to the program director.