Welcome to Missouri Western! We are excited that you have decided to enroll in courses at MWSU! This website is for students who have received their letter of acceptance indicating they are eligible to register for courses. If you have not been directed to this website in your letter, the system will not allow you to enroll in classes.
Your To-Do List:
1. If you have previously attended Missouri Western, be sure to take care of any holds that may have been placed on your account by calling the Office of Admissions at (816) 271-4266.
Check your holds
-Log into Goldlink
-Find the Student Academic Resources & Tools card
-Click on My Student Profile to view holds (upper righthand corner)
2. Register for your classes through Goldlink using the instructions below. You will need to activate your Goldlink account if you have not done so.
3. While you are still logged into Goldlink, print a copy of your bill by clicking on the “Paying for College” card and then the “Student Bill Inquiry and Payment Options” link under “Paying for College.”
4. Review your payment options on the Business Office website.
Please note: If a student signs up for a payment plan, he or she will not have to pay anything when they enroll. Instead, the $50 payment plan fee will be billed to the student’s account. If the student’s financial aid is complete by the time aid is disbursed the second week of classes (and it is enough aid to cover the student’s bill in full), then money will be refunded to the student’s account.
5. Your Missouri Western email is the PRIMARY communication tool that both the University and your professors will use to contact you. It is very important that you check your email consistently.
6. Click on the “Register My Vehicle” link on the left to register your vehicle(s) and pay for your parking pass. Then, stop by the Parking & Security Services office in Blum 201 PRIOR TO the first day of classes to get your Parking Permit and Student ID.
Online Registration Instructions:
Your letter will indicate the date that you will be able to register for your classes online. Beginning on this date, you can enroll following these steps:
1. Log in to your Goldlink Account
2. Find the Registration card and click “Add or Drop Classes”
3. Accept the Registration/Fee Agreement
4. Click “Add or Drop Classes” from the Registration menu
5. Select the appropriate term. Enter the 4-digit PIN you may have received from your advisor. If you don’t have your PIN, call Student Success & Academic Advising at (816) 271-5990. Please note: New and returning students will not have an Alternate PIN for their first term.
6. From the Add/Drop Classes screen, enter the 5-digit CRN for the classes(es) you want to enroll in
7. Click Here for web enrollment instructions