Welcome to Missouri Western! We are excited that you have decided to enroll in courses at Missouri Western State University! This website is for students who have received their letter of acceptance indicating they are eligible to register for courses. If you have not been directed to this website in your letter, the system will not allow you to enroll in classes.
Your To-Do List:
1. If you have previously attended Missouri Western, be sure to take care of any holds that may have been placed on your account by calling the Office of Admissions at (816) 271-4266.
2. Register for your classes through Goldlink using the instructions below. You will need to activate your Goldlink account if you have not done so.
3. While you are still logged into Goldlink, print a copy of your bill by clicking on the “Financial Aid & Billing” tab and then the “Student Bill Inquiry and Payment Options” link under “Paying for College.”
4. Review your payment options on the Business Office website.
Please note: If a student signs up for a payment plan, he or she will not have to pay anything when they enroll. Instead, the $50 payment plan fee will be billed to the student’s account. If the student’s financial aid is complete by the time aid is disbursed the second week of classes (and it is enough aid to cover the student’s bill in full), then money will be refunded to the student’s account.
5. Your Missouri Western email is the PRIMARY communication tool that both the University and your professors will use to contact you. It is very important that you check your email consistently.
6. Click on the “Register My Vehicle” link on the left to register your vehicle(s). Then, stop by the Parking & Security Services office in Blum 100 PRIOR TO the first day of classes to get your Parking Permit and Student ID. The cost is included in your tuition & fees!
Online Registration Instructions:
Your letter will indicate the date that you will be able to register for your classes online. Beginning on this date, you can enroll following these steps:
1. Click on the “My Goldlink Account” link on the left-hand side and log in using the username you were assigned and the password you created.
2. Click on the “Student Academics” tab.
3. Click on the “Look Up Classes” link under the “Registration” section and search for the course(s) you wish to enroll in. When you find the courses, write down the number in the “CRN” column on the far left. This is the unique number that identifies the course.
4. Go back to your Goldlink and click on “Add or Drop Classes” under the “Registration” section, select the appropriate term and click submit.
5. Type the CRNs in the area labeled “Add Classes Worksheet”. Next, click on “Submit Changes” to register for these courses.
6. Double-check you are enrolled in the correct courses and then click on the “Back to Student Academics” tab at the top of the screen.
Note: Screen shots of the online registration process can be found here.