APPLY FOR ADMISSION
At Missouri Western, everything is possible. No matter your interests or passions, you’ll discover there’s something for everyone. See what possibilities await you at Missouri Western by applying for admission today.
Send copy of receipt to: email@example.com
Step 3: Request complete transcripts (academic records) from each undergraduate and graduate college/university attended AND graduation diploma (degree certificate/diploma) in the original language. You will also be required to provide individual marks sheets.
- Send official transcripts or copies of the original documents certified/attested by the school (transcripts must be sent directly from the school in a sealed envelope)
- If your documents are not in English, you must also provide an English translation
- Or, you must arrange and pay for a course by course evaluation from a NACES accredited evaluation provider such as WES at wes.org
- Documents submitted become property of Missouri Western State University and will not be returned to you
- We reserve the right to request a profession evaluation at any time
Step 5: Provide proof of financial support: Send Verification of Financial Support Form & bank statement
- Download the Financial Support Form for Spring 2019 or
- Download the Financial Support Form for Fall 2019
- Send Financial Support form and bank statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6: Provide a copy of valid passport or national ID card
Send copies to: email@example.com
Note: Students residing in the U.S. – Provide copy of your visa and copies of all your I-20
Step 7: Send official GRE scores to Missouri Western school code 6625 (if applicable)
After you are admitted…
After you are admitted, you will be contacted by our international recruiter who will guide you through your next steps including information about your I-20’s/DS-2019’s.
Please note: Missouri Western ships I-20’s/DS-2019’s via University Express Mail Services. (If students prefer NOT use this service, their I-20’s will be sent through the regular mail and there will be NO guarantee of delivery.)
For additional information, you can visit the International Center page.