Top 10 Reasons to Live On Our Campus1. Excel Academically: National studies show that students living on campus are more likely to persist and graduate, and are more satisfied with their college experience.
2. Ease the Stress: Residents are more likely to be involved in campus activities and interact more frequently with faculty and other students.
3. Feel Special: Participate in exclusive opportunities and support services for academic development, including workshops, academic advising and tutoring.
4. Receive Support: Interact with dedicated professional staff living in the halls trained to help you realize your academic and personal goals.
5. Convenience: There is convenient access to a computer lab, laundry facilities, study lounges, internet access and dinning facilities.
6. Become a Leader: We offer a wide array of involvement, leadership, employment and service opportunities that allow you to develop valuable leadership skills for the real world.
7. Live Safely: MWSU places a major emphasis on safety and security. Public Safety and Residential Life staff members are available 24 hours a day and work with students on safety-awareness programs and policies.
8. Prepare for Tomorrow: Personal development programs and activities in a broad range of educational, recreational and social-awareness topics offer you a chance to expand your understanding of the diverse world around you.
9. Stay Connected: Take advantage of all the University has to offer, including on-campus activities, movies, concerts, sporting events, support services, student government and Geek life activities.
10. Experience Campus Life: Your undergraduate college experience comes only once in life. “Living on” enables you to maximize this experience and create friends and memories for life.