Apply for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life.
Welcome to our Community!
First time Missouri Western students must set up a One-Stop Account through the Office of Admissions in order to obtain the ability to download and print a housing and dining application.
What is the One Stop?
Use this online tool to apply for admission, financial aid, housing, competitive scholarships and the honors program.
Office of Admissions
Technical Issues? https://www-sec.missouriwestern.edu/admissions/app/TechHelp.asp
Once you have downloaded, printed and completed the housing and dining
application you may submit the completed application along with the
required $100 deposit to:
Office of Residential Life
4525 Downs Drive
Saint Joseph, MO 64507
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Deposits may be in the form of a check (payable to MWSU) or money order. Please make sure your money order is filled out correctly and signed by you.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for 24-hour assistance.