Web & Multimedia Services Policies
- Web and multimedia development is case specific, so it is important to contact the Webmaster as far in advance of the use date as possible. Development time will be estimated at the first meeting scheduled to discuss the project.
- Development is done on a first-come-first-served basis. Instructional projects take priority over other projects. The quality of previously scheduled projects will not be compromised to expedite the completion of new requests.
- Web & Multimedia Services will be remunerated for consumables and depending on the project, possibly student labor time.
- Web & Multimedia Services abides by all applicable copyright guidelines.
- Neither equipment nor development services are available for personal use. Web & Multimedia Services must not compete with local, for-profit service providers.
- Production is not done for student-initiated projects.
MOREnet Policies and ProceduresMOREnet Policies and Procedures
Missouri Western Official Web PoliciesMissouri Western Official Web Policies and Guidelines (PDF File)