Add PDF Document
PDF documents are a convenient method of providing official forms, documents, or information to users because they are easy to update and easy to maintain.
To add a PDF document:
- Type or highlight the text to use as the link to the PDF document.
- Click the "Link" icon.
- From the drop-down list, click "File On My Computer".
- Click "Browse" and select the PDF document from a saved location.
- Click "OK".
- Identify the link as a link to a .pdf by typing the parenthetical note: "(.pdf)" after the link. Example: A pdf link (.pdf)
- Click "Publish" to finish editing. Contribute copies the file to the web server and places it in the "documents" folder within the same folder of the html page.