Place all information in paragraphs. Try to keep paragraphs short and to the point.
To create a new paragraph:
- Locate a spot for the new paragraph.
- Press "Enter" or "Return".
- Type the information. Remember, most users get lost if there is too much text. 1-3 sentences are sufficient.
- When a paragraph is complete check the spelling by clicking the button.
- To add another paragraph below the one just created, press "Enter" or "Return".
- When finished typing all information, click "Publish".
To edit an existing paragraph:
- Locate the paragraph to edit.
- Type new text or delete text (similar to a text editor like Microsoft Word.)
- When finished editing click "Publish".
To add a list into a paragraph, see Creating/Editing Lists