Add Flash Document
Flash documents created by FlashPaper look and act very similar to a PDF document. The main difference is that they can be placed directly into an HTML document.
To add a Flash document:
- Place your cursor in the area where you want to insert the Flash document.
- Click on Insert > Flash > From My Computer....
- A warning popup window will appear. Click OK.
- Locate the Flash file on your computer, highlight it and click "Open".
- The Flash document will appear on the webpage.
- Click on the file once to highlight it.
- Place cursor along the desired edge or corner.
- Click and drag the file to the desired size.
- Click "Publish" to finish editing.
NOTE: In some cases, you may want to size the document. To do this...