Spratt 101 Music Recital Recording Procedures
- All events need to be scheduled via the official Missouri Western facility request form and all applicable Scheduling Office policies and procedures apply.
- Performers must also contact Cori Criger, Manager of Classroom Services at 271-5661, a minimum of 14 working days prior to their event to schedule time for the delivery of any instruments, equipment, and to schedule rehearsal time.
- Any audio or video recordings to be produced by IMC staff must be scheduled a minimum of 14 working days prior to the event with Video Services at 271-4298. Performers will be required to reimburse the IMC for technician-time in making such recordings.
- Any need for supplemental audio recording, i.e. DAT, will be the responsibility of the performer to arrange and must be used independently of the existing audio/video equipment in the Spratt 101 Control Room.
- Videotape and/or audiotape must be provided by either the Music Department or the performer and delivered to the IMC prior to the event.
Guidelines for use of Self-Videotaping Room: Hearnes 153
- This room has multiple purposes. It can be scheduled for:
- 1) Distance education classroom use as a first priority.
2)Traditional classroom assignments/simulations as a second priority.
3)Videoconference events as a third priority.
- The room will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call x5880 to do so. The room is available for use during daytime IMC hours of operation (8 - 4:30) unless negotiated with the Director, IMC (x5874).
- With permission of the Director, IMC, instructors may reserve entire class sessions/semester-long activities at the start of a semester, once the distance education schedule is set.
- Students may reserve the room on their own for class use only.
- The IMC does not provide videotape for use; faculty, staff and students must provide their own.
- Due to potential scheduling conflicts, only IMC personnel are allowed to book the use of the room.
- The room is equipped with one table, five chairs, one ceiling microphone, one table microphone, one music stand and one VHS VCR. If any additional equipment is necessary, it must be scheduled through IMC Classroom Services. Students needing additional equipment must have their instructors reserve the use of the equipment.
- No food or drink is allowed in the room, with the exception of water.
- Those using the room will be shown how to operate the equipment for their needed use. This is a self-help room; the IMC does not operate the equipment.