Adaptive Technology provides services and equipment to assist students and faculty with functional limitations (e.g., visual and auditory limitations).
- Converting textbooks to Braille, to digital files displayed on monitors with large fonts, and digital files converted to speech.
- Speech to text and text to speech software and hardware.
- Provide computers that can convert Web pages into enlarged text and/or speech are available.
- For more information, contact us at (816) 271-5932 or email@example.com.
To initiate services from Adaptive Technology the following must be completed:
- Have a referral from Disability Services.
- Call, email, or click the "Request A Meeting" link to the left to set an appointment.
- Bring required documentation to meeting to determine potential strategies.
- Complete training for assistive technology equipment received.