From MWSU Graduate School Policy Portal
Revision as of 14:24, 20 June 2010 by Dean
If you miss the deadline for applying as a degree seeking student you can still enroll in graduate courses.
- Apply as a non-degree seeking student using the paper application form
- Once admitted, you can register for courses
- Apply again online for the next semester as a degree seeking student
- You will not need to pay the application fee again
- Also be sure you apply to the program you are interested in
- Complete your application and get admitted before the end of the semester so that the credits you took while non-degree seeking will count.