From MWSU Graduate School Policy Portal
The graduate admissions process is different from the undergraduate process, and is sometimes confusing to students. This is a brief summary of the process to help.
- Admissions does not notify departments until your application is complete. Therefore it is important to have your official transcripts, GRE Scores, and application fee sent as soon as possible.
- Official transcripts are required for ALL institutions you attended as an undergraduate. If you had any transfer hours (including dual-credit courses) you will need to request a transcript from each institution.
- Please see Admissions Deadline for information on deadlines
2. If you are a Degree Seeking Applicant you must also complete the necessary applications for the specific program you are applying to. Please check with your specific program for deadlines, minimum requirements, etc.
- Departmental applications should be sent directly to the department contact
Please stay in touch with both the department representative and the admissions office during the entire process to ensure a smooth experience.
Different categories of graduate students have different requirements for admission. Please see the relevant sections:
If you are a foreign national, please see the information on International Students.